Why Choose A Tiled Roof Conservatory?
Our roof system is a lightweight, tiled roofing, system for new and existing conservatories.
- 100% solid roofing system
- 40 year warranty
- Certified by JHAI with Building regulations Approval
- Can weigh less than a half that of a traditional roof
- Compatible with most existing builds
- Suitable for conservatories and orangeries
- Metro tile and Tapco tiles to match your home roof
- Engineered to perfection, designed perform
- No outer plywood or extra structural bracing necessary
- Significantly reduces glare make your space more usable
- Improves thermal efficiency, making you space more snug.
- Designed to fit. Every roof is built up onsite with perfect precision
- Thermally efficient giving a u -value .015 W/m2/K
Why do we use the Leka System and not just change the glass or poly-carbonate ?
- Your existing roof structure has been designed for the glass or poly carbonate only it has not been designed for installation of other material. That is why we change the entire structure.
- Unless a roof is vented air gas can cause moisture traps. That is why we use a tested Leka roof.
- Most rafter and beams, are aluminium which does not have good insulating properties and this can lead to an increase in condensation. That is why we use a system with GRP beams and rafters.
- You will need structural and thermal calculations to obtain building control. That is why we use a system that is approved and includes building control sign off.
- Other systems do not include a 40 year material warranty. That is why we use a fully tested system.