Windows and Door are an expensive addition to our homes, it therefore make senses to look after them to keep them looking great and operating well for years.
Here are our top tips for maintenance:-
- Clean the Frame and glass with hot soapy water at least every 6 month or more if you live in a built up area. Do not use abrasive cleaners and dry with a soft cloth.
- Specialist glass cleaner can be used but take care with leaded lights and Georgian bars
- Lubricate the hinges and moving parts with silicone spray.
- Remove and Debris from the tracks and runners and wipe clean
- Wipe down handles (do not use abrasive cleaners)
- Glass scratches can be removed with jewellers rouge available from glass suppliers.
- Check out our windows and doors website www.natconwindows.co.uk